Access to SelfPubCon Spring 2020: Free and Half Price
I hope you managed to catch this year’s self-publishing advice conference, on the theme of increasing your author income. The three-day free period is now over but if you’ve not had time to view all the sessions, don’t worry. Here’s all you need to know to gain access to SelfPubCon Spring 2020.
There is currently an opportunity to buy six-month and lifetime passes with 50% off. And ALLi members get a free coupon for the six-month pass.
Access to SelfPubCon Spring 2020: All-Access Passes
There are two kinds of all-access pass to the conference: you then have two options: a six-month pass with access to all past conference. Or a lifetime pass, with access to all past and future conferences.
Access to SelfPubCon Spring 2020: ALLi Member
- Visit the ALLi membership site allianceofindependentauthors.org
- Log in, then navigate to the ADVICE tab in the menu and then to CONFERENCE in the drop-down [remember, log-in needed.]
- Locate the code in the lilac-colored box.
Please note that the conference website will not recognize your ALLi membership credentials. It is a separate website and you need to register there separately. For ease, you can keep your login details the same across both the member and conference websites.
SelfPubCon 2020: Become an Affiliate
By registering to attend SelfPubCon, you automatically become an affiliate, which gives you the opportunity to earn money by promoting the conference.
As an affiliate, you will earn 50% of any sale generated when someone purchases an All-Access Pass using your link.
- First register for the conference.
- Confirm your registration by clicking the link in the email which will be sent to you. If you do not see it after a few moments, check your spam folder.
- Once logged in, visit the Affiliate Link pages to get the codes you need to ensure you are credited for spreading the word.
SelfPubCon 2020: Creative Self-Publishing
For my session this time out, I did a post on creative self-publishing, based on my new book which you can find here