This week’s highlights: In this month’s #AskALLi Podcast, ALLi Launches the Indie Authors’ Copyright Bill of Rights; Howard Lovy interviews inspirational indie author Steff Green on why she wrote a book about bullying and, as ever, Dan Holloway has all the latest self-publishing news from the Alliance of Independent Authors blog roundup 2019 Week 26
Self-Publishing Advice Roundup:
- In Ten Business Models for Indie Authors, I outline the ten business models for indie authors that are working right now, those most widely used by members of the Alliance of Independent Authors.
- Partner member Adam Croft explains how to create a new book blurb or hook that could earn you thousands in additional sales.
- Authors, advisors and the team at the Alliance of Independent Authors are puzzled by the UK parliament’s All Party Writers Group (APWG) Report on their enquiry into author earnings. In Self-Publishing Solutions to Low Author Earnings: ALLi Members Respond, Boni Wagner-Stafford, ALLi’s communications manager, shares some responses and ideas from ALLi’s private member forum.
- In this month’s podcast, ALLi Launches the Indie Authors’ Copyright Bill of Rights.
- This week’s Inspirational Indie Author Podcast sees Howard Lovy interviewing indie author Steff Green on why she wrote a book about bullying.
- Author member Alastair Crombie has just launched his first book and explains what book marketing from a standing start is like in the current market.
- And finally, in Dan Holloway’s regular indie author news round-up this week, he’s looking at eBooks in libraries; what does Libra mean for indies?; where do your buyers come from?; and new markets for Audiobooks.
Lots to learn and ponder, as ever.
Each Wednesday I bring you this round up from the self-publishing advice blog, run by the Alliance of Independent Authors, the non-profit association for self-publishing authors. We offer many benefits to indie authors.