Alliance of Independent Authors Blog Roundup 2019 Week 30
This week’s highlights: Digital Book World 2019 is here!; Howard Lovy interviews inspirational indie author Angelique L’Amour on curing your cancer while caring for kids and, as ever, Dan Holloway has all the latest self-publishing news from the Alliance of Independent Authors blog roundup 2019 Week 30.
Self-Publishing Advice Roundup:
- In New Royalty Share System for Co-Authors from Publish Drive, I explore Abacus and how it makes sharing royalties simple and pain-free for co-authors.
- Author member Rosalind Minett discusses how to write a trilogy. She also takes us through the reasons why as an indie author a trilogy really ought to be in your portfolio.
- In Encore Month: Why and How to Build a Book Project Plan, John Wagner-Stafford, co-founder of ALLi Partner Member Ingenium Books, explains how to do this super-efficiently by designing and following your own book project plan.
- Author member, Alison Clifford shows you how to increase your global reach.
- This week’s Inspirational Indie Author Podcast sees Howard Lovy interviewing inspirational indie author Angelique L’Amour on curing your cancer while caring for kids.
- ALLi Communications Manager Boni Wagner-Stafford has all the details about Digital Book World 2019!
- And finally, in Dan Holloway’s regular indie author news round-up this week, he’s looking at Audible captions; US audio sales nearly reach $1bn; subscription reading: Storytel and Wattpad; and will new Copyright legislation in the US help writers?
Lots to learn and ponder, as ever.
Each Wednesday I bring you this round up from the self-publishing advice blog, run by the Alliance of Independent Authors, the non-profit association for self-publishing authors. We offer many benefits to indie authors.