Alliance of Independent Authors Blog Roundup 2019 Week 38
This week’s highlights: SelfPubCon2019 is here; Howard Lovy interviews inspirational indie author Helena Halme on turning her real-life experiences into romantic nordic mysteries and, as ever, Dan Holloway has all the latest self-publishing news from the Alliance of Independent Authors blog roundup 2019 Week 38.
But, before all that, after a busy week at Digital Book World in Nashville and #SelfPubCon over the weekend, I want to be sure you’re in the loop about how to get a discount lifetime All-Access Pass to SelfPubCon.
This LifeTime All-Access Pass gives access not just to the conference we’ve just finished — but all past and future conferences too.
Using the code: 50DBW19, you can get this lifetime access for $99 instead of the usual price of $199 (which reverts on Saturday).
If you have any questions about this offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, onto the roundup.
Self-Publishing Advice Roundup:
- In Social Media Book Marketing Strategies, Rachel Thompson, who knows a social trick or two, reviews what works and what doesn’t these days, with specific insider tips for Twitter and Facebook Pages.
- John Doppler provides helpful tips on how to deal with an unresponsive publishing or self-publishing company.
- Boni Wagner-Stafford provides a conference report on what was relevant for author publishing at Digital Book World 2019.
- The Self-Publishing Advice Conference is HERE! Sacha Black tells you absolutely everything you need to know about SelfPubCon and how to get the most out of the conference.
- This week’s Inspirational Indie Authors podcast sees Howard Lovy interviewing Helena Halme about how she turned her real-life experiences into romantic Nordic mysteries.
- Partner member, AllAuthor, is here to tell us what an ideal author website should contain.
- And finally, in Dan Holloway’s regular indie author news round-up this week, he’s looking at; Publishdrive’s new subscription service; Amazon’s one-tap reviews; libraries on the offensive/Audible latest and the resale of ebooks.
Lots to learn and ponder, as ever.
Each Wednesday I bring you this round up from the self-publishing advice blog, run by the Alliance of Independent Authors, the non-profit association for self-publishing authors. We offer many benefits to indie authors.