Alliance of Independent Authors Blog Roundup 2019 Week 48
This week’s highlights: Michael La Ronn and I answer, What’s the Best Novel-Writing App?; Howard Lovy interviews inspirational indie author Phyllis Cole-Dai, whose work spans topics as disparate as homelessness and the plight of American Indians. and, as ever, Dan Holloway has all the latest self-publishing news from the Alliance of Independent Authors blog roundup 2019 Week 48.
Self-Publishing Advice Roundup:
- In this month’s AskALLi Member’s Q&A, Michael La Ronn and I celebrate National Novel Writing Month, (NaNoWriMo), by answering member questions including, What’s the Best Novel-Writing App?
- Partner member and CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc. Penny Sansevieri, is here to show you how to sell your books in the holidays.
- Ann Richardson, ALLi author member, has been working with Babelcube for about a year and this opinion post recounts her experience to date.
- How sure are you that you’re getting the most out of your ALLi authorpreneur membership and that you know about all the resources available here? ALLi Communications Manager Boni Wagner-Stafford offers some insight.
- This week’s Inspirational Indie Authors podcast sees Howard Lovy interviewing Phyllis Cole-Dai, whose work spans topics as disparate as homelessness and the plight of American Indians.
- And finally, in Dan Holloway’s regular indie author news round-up this week, he’s looking at; what #Futurebook19 means for indies; and StreetLib on the march.
Lots to learn and ponder, as ever.
Each Wednesday I bring you this round up from the self-publishing advice blog, run by the Alliance of Independent Authors, the non-profit association for self-publishing authors. We offer many benefits to indie authors.