W is for Workshop.
It’s also for: What do YOU want to create?
I’m doing a small three-hour seminar “How To Create (Whatever You Want)” at Conway Hall, Central London on Sat 15th May 2010, 10am to 1pm.
This is my first seminar in two years and I’m keeping it intimate, just 15 places, at a cost of £70. As a blog subscriber you’re hearing about it first.
At the seminar, you will:
- Learn the 5 principles, 7 stages and 3 practices that enable you to own and hone your creative intelligence
- Experience your own inspiration and creativity in action during the session
- Take away two transformative skills.
- Acquire techniques that you can use again and again, whenever you want.
- Discuss the challenges inherent in living a consciously creative life.
- Enjoy music and writing, connection and motivation, uplift and inspiration — and lots of what we Irish call craic.
- Leave with your own individual creative plan to follow
There are no more places in May.
The next Creative Intelligence Workshop with Orna Ross
will take place in Central London.
Further details here
COMMENTS ON THIS POST are invited at: Orna Ross Facebook Page
DON’T MISS A THING: Sign up to receive The Creative Intelligence Blog direct to your Email Inbox.
SHARE SOME CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE: Pass it on. The “Share This” button below makes it the work of a moment to forward this post by email or a host of other ways. Yes, that green squiggle down there to the left. Spread the word.