How was your creative week? Below I log my creative progress Week 48 2019
Each Sunday evening, I map my creative intentions for the week’s work here on the blog. And on Friday evening, I come back to log what actually got made and managed and marketed during the week.
I blog this work for ALLi (the Alliance of Independent Authors) and Orna Ross Publications (my author-publishing business), in the hope that sharing the ups and downs, the steps and missteps, progress and setbacks of my creative journey is useful to others on a similar path.
A group of other indie authors and creativepreneurs (CEs) like to map and log intentions and accomplishments together on Facebook, under the three hats a creative entrepreneur (CE) must wear: that of Maker (who produces), Manager (who processes) and Marketer (who positions and promotes).
Creative Accomplishments Week 48 2019
Creative Intentions Week 48 2019: Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi)
- MAKER: Drafting of Creative Self-Publishing is all but complete. Self-edits start next week. And a new exclusive (Christmas) poem for my patrons.
- MANAGER: Worked on a selective rights program for our authorpreneur members. More on this next week.
- MARKETER: Working with Gary, our new website designer, on rebranding and improving the website. Again, work on this continues.
Creative Intentions Week 48 2019: Orna Ross Publications
- MAKER: Nonfiction: Poetry: Poetry for Christmas: I did work up some new poems for the new edition. My fiction took a hit, though.
- MANAGER: Organizing a blog tour for the Christmas poetry book. My first blog tour, interested to see how it goes
- MARKETER: Set up materials for the blog tour.
That was my Week 48 2019. All in all, a busy week. What about you? What did you produce, process or promote this week?