Creative Intelligence: Top Tips & Tools
September 18, 2009
Welcome to the latest roundup of Creative Intelligence tips and thoughts from around the web. This week: Edward de Bono, Richard Florida, Hugh McLeod, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi — and thoughts from Creativity Portal and Psychology Today.
- Great Creativity Tips from Hugh McLeod: Ignore Everybody | Gapingvoid.
- Edward de Bono on creative thinking. Check out more from Doctor de Bono and solve his three creative challenges at www.thinkoutsidethebox.se
- Lesser-known insights about creativity that may surprise you: 3 New Facts About Creativity | Psychology Today
- Creative Liberation: Learn the Un-Rules: Rules of Creative Liberation Part II.
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi’s Ted Talk (www.ted.com) on Creativity, Fulfillment and Flow. Noting that money cannot make us happy, Czikszentmihalyi asks, “What makes a life worth living?” and looks to those who find pleasure and lasting satisfaction in activities that bring about a state of “flow” for the answers.
WANT MORE LIKE THIS? Sign up for The Creative Intelligence Blog (and also receive a free e-book on Inspiration Meditation).