Are you looking forward to the creative week ahead? Below I map my Creative Intentions Week 49 2019 for the Alliance of Independent Authors and my author-publishing business under the three hats any digital creative entrepreneur must wear:
- MAKER (producing)
- MANAGER (processing)
- MARKETER (positioning and promoting)
Integrating these three activities in your own unique way is the key to creating a successful and scalable creative business. More about that here and in the book
Join me on Facebook to map your creative week this week, alongside other authors and creatives.
Each Monday we outline our creative intentions to each other. And then we follow up at week’s end with what we’ve actually accomplished, celebrating all wins and progress made.
Creative Intentions Week 49 2019: Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi)
MAKER: More website pages and books to be revamped and upgraded. This week we’re moving into working on the member zone.
- MANAGER: As we publishing more advice guides for our members, new publishing process are needed for the AskALLi Team. I’ll be working that out with Kayleigh, Sarah and Howard.
MARKETER: Setting up the organization members and ambassadors program with Debbie.
Creative Intentions Week 49 2019: Orna Ross Publications
- MAKER: As Creative Self-Publishing moves into Stage five (deepending) I’ll be reading and making notes.
- MANAGER: I have to get my year’s receipts and bank statements to the accountant by Dec 6th.
- MARKETER: Update my Pubmatch entry and make a rights strategy.
That’s what I’ll be up to. What about you?
What will you be producing, processing or promoting this week?
Do pop over to Facebook to map your own intentions. It’s completely free, there’s no selling or self-promotion, and you can bow out anytime if it isn’t a fit for you. You’ve nothing to lose and you may find, as many others have, that it gives you clarity and focus.