So what are your creative intentions for Week 8 2019?
In our Go Creative! in Business group, each Monday we outline our creative intentions to each other. And then we follow up on a Saturday with what we’ve actually accomplished during the week.
Accountability groups like this have been shown to greatly aid focus and productivity.
What’s unique about our group is that our report is given under the three hats a creative entrepreneur must wear: that of Maker, Manager and Maximizer. More on that here: The Successful Creative Entrepreneur’s Three Jobs: Maker, Manager and Maximizer
My Creative intentions: Week 8 2019, Commencing Feb 18
So my creative intentions this week, for Orna Ross Publications, wearing my three hats are:
- MAKER (Producing): Planning the content for four digital ads. Prep monthly fiction newsletter and write another chapter of Dancing in the Wind.
MANAGER (Processing): Integrate Patreon into my activities beyond poetry. Set up processes behind the four ads, so they take a potential follower from the first sight of the ad to signing up with their email address.
- MAXIMIZER (Positioning): It’s all about London Book Fair: Poets Corner reading / launch of Keepers; set up meetings re. rights sales and special sales.
And for ALLi:
- MAKER (Producing): Rights Guide, invitations and brochures for LBF, as soon as we have final info from all. ALLi member magazine to designer. 2 Quick and Easy Guides to editor.
- MANAGER (Processing): Set up rights management Process for ALLi Authorpreneur Members (Pubmatch meeting).
- MAXIMIZER (Positioning): Arrange final LBF meetings.
And the website upgrades, which draw on maker, manager and maximizer, continue.
That’s what I’ll be up to. It’s a busy time around here.
What about you? What will you be producing (Maker), processing (Manager) or positioning (Maximizer) this week?
Share your creative intentions and accomplishments in our Go Creative! in Business Facebook group, where we support and motivate each other.
Pre-order Three Pathways To Profit for Creative Entrepreneurs: Practice, Process, Positioning. I now use the “Pre-Order Marketing Method” devised for indie authors. As soon as we hit 1000 pre-orders, I’ll release the book.