The process of conscious creation is very simple, though we do like to complicate it.
Here are the seven, infallible, steps.
- Identify something you truly want right now.
- Understand that neither wishing (law of attraction) nor willpower (productivity plans) is a particularly powerful creative force. The font of your creative power is your imagination.
- Your desire has a material form, an emotional resonance for you and an imaginative essence. You need to understand all three (I will give you exercises for this) and you need to express your want as a core intention that you can align with at all three levels.
- Once you have your core intention, list the work, rest and play activities that will bring it through the seven stages of the creative process.
- Break each of these down into small waves of monthly, weekly and daily actions (again, there will be logs and planners in the library).
- Keep activating the power of the imagination, in the appropriate way for each stage, as you work, rest and play your way through.
- Finish and display your proud creation.
If you take up the invitation I’ll be issuing next Monday here on the blog, and in the Monday motivator, you’ll embark on taking one “significant something” through this process: from wish to want to vision to drafting, deepening and revision to completion.
In so doing, you’ll witness the process in action, not as an idea, a concept passed from my brain into yours, but as your own lived experience.
And you’ll acquire the skills you need to consciously create anything.
Next Time: Selecting Your sphere of intention