“How To Create Anything” is a day workshop for authors and artists, educators and therapists, creativists and creative entrepreneurs
It will teach you — and help you to teach others — how to take any project from desire to done. The creative way.done. The creative way.desire to done. The creative way.
Based on my new Go Creative! book series, this is a unique course. You won’t have experienced anything like this before.
Herringham Hall, Regent’s Park University, Inner Circle, Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4NS, Sat Nov 25th, 9.30 to 5pmBook Now
Creative Workshop: Creative or Creativist?
You may be (or want to be) a creative: writer, artist, performer — making a book, artwork, event or show. You may be (or want to be) a creativist: somebody who wants to bring the creative process into everyday life, to improve a relationship, establish a fitness routine, make more money.into everyday life, to improve a relationship, establish a fitness routine, make more money.
Whatever your project, this workshop will give you clarity and courage, motivation and inspiration together with the tools and techniques you need.
Creative Workshop: Techniques and Tools
In the morning (9.30 to 1pm):
We examine the five elements of conscious creation: Passion, Process, Principles, Practice and Pace.
You’ll be brought through a variety of exercises from the books, Creating Money, Creating Meaning and The Psychology of Creative Success to establish your own balance point between creative and commercial.
LUNCH is provided by The Witch Cafe and you can also enjoy (optional) creative meditations offered by Tom Evans and Sondra Turnbull of Goddess Kindled
In the afternoon (2.30 to 5pm):
You’ll be taken through a three-step sequence for pitching your project (firstly to yourself) and raising your creative profile:
- Produce – more, faster, better
- Publicize – online and off, in your own unique way to optimal effect
- Partner – with the right people
The tools and techniques you’ll use on the day will, there and then, move your projects to a new level.
The creative level.Book Now
Creative Workshop: Techniques and Tools
The day will release a flow of untapped creative energy for you by giving you clarity, courage, and confidence, by offering motivation and inspiration, by providing the tools and techniques you need
You will learn:
- How conventional schooling and workplaces have stifled your creative process and how to get it in flow again
- How to distinguish between wants, cravings, desires, yearnings, longings and establish what you truly want
- How to turn that true want into the perfect creative intention for you right now, one that meets your personal definition of success.
- How to apply the seven stages of the creative process — and how to recognize, and work with, the specific challenges of each stage
- How your free membership of the Creativist Club will hold you accountable and ensure you follow through.
Sponsors from the worlds of publishing, yoga and meditation, life-coaching and creative entrepreneurship will provide treats, tools and techniques for you to take away
Ours is the creative age but research shows we are using only a fraction of our creative skills and potential.
Thriving in our brave, new world means unlearning much of what we’ve been taught by conventional schooling and workplaces.
Contrary to popular opinion, we are all creative and we can all learn how to create what we want in our lives. It’s a matter of connecting to our own process, cultivating the create-state regularly, and then getting out of our own way, so flow can surface.
We’ve all been cut off from this great source of personal power by a convention that treats learning and growing as a grind. This day workshop reverses that loss. If you bring honesty, openness, and willingness to the day, you are sure to experience powerful creative breakthrough.
I’ll be leading this day workshop myself with assistance from Sondra Turnbull and Tom Evans. Do join us for this transformational event.Book Now
Note: This event includes a three-month membership of the Creativist Club.
Creative Workshop: What To Expect
- You’ll work alone, alongside others, on a series of charts, logs and maps to a background of music, open discussion, and deep listening.
- You’ll re-examine your values, see what your passions are telling you, uncover a sense of mission and possibility, and bring them together into what I call your “mashion“, a mash-up of mission and passion.
- You’ll establish a clear creative intention.
- With the right creative intention in place, you’ll map it through the seven stages of the creative process
- You’ll identify your personal challenges and resistance patterns and bring a creative understanding to why they arise, how to deal with them and their value in unfolding what you need to do next
- As you listen to and learn from like-minded others and (if you want) share what’s emerging for you, you’ll be filling logs and charts that will unfold your personal creative map.
- You will also map the supports you need to deliver your creative intention(s) through each of those seven stages
- You’ll have a lot of fun and leave feeling inspired, and secure in knowing you can access ongoing support through the Go Creative books, blog and online Creativist Club.
Creative Workshop: FAQs: PRACTICAL STUFF:
I have some questions, where can I find out more?
Just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
If you cannot attend for any reason, I will refund any time up to two days before the event so you’re safe to book now, if you’re not sure of your movements, rather than finding it’s sold out (our events usually sell out weeks beforehand).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
I’ll have your name on a list but no harm to bring it along.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you can’t use it, for any reason, I’m happy for you to pass it on — but do ensure you give it to somebody who’s likely to understand and welcome the ethos of the event.Book Now
To join us, click the button below. You can pay by PayPal or credit card.Book Now
- Experience your own inspiration and creativity in action
- Acquire three transformative creative practices
- Learn about the challenges inherent in living a creative life and how to relish them.
- Enjoy music and writing, inspiration and elevation, connection and conversation — and lots of laughter.
- Be energized, motivated, uplifted and inspired — by the presenters, by the other participants, by the sponsors of the event.
- Leave with free books and resources, a personal creative map for the month and year ahead, together with techniques that you can use again and again. And ongoing online support to keep you connected to your intentions and creative energy.
Note: All attendees receive a copy of How To Create Anything, together with maps, downloads and free membership of the Creativist ClubBook Now