Next Self-Publishing Advice Salon: Do I need a different copyright page for each country my book is published in?
This is an advance peek at next week’s self-publishing salon from the Alliance of Independent Authors, answering your member questions including, do I need a different copyright page for each country my book is published in?
#AskALLi Members Q&A and Self-Publishing News: Do I need a different copyright page for each country my book is published in?
In the first episode of the #AskALLi Member Q&A, Michael La Ronn joins me to answer your member questions this month, including:
– Do I need a different copyright page for each country my book is published in?
– Where can I find information on starting my author business?
– How aggressive should I be in pursuing speaking events?
– Should I put the ALLi logo on my book cover?
– How can I get more exposure for my books and increase book sales?
– When is the best time to hire an illustrator?
– How do I avoid paying sales tax when selling my books at events?
Attend the Live Salon: Do I need a different copyright page for each country my book is published in?
If you’re a Facebook user, it couldn’t be easier to take part. Go to this page just before we’re due to start and the video will start to roll at the allotted time (on Saturday 18th January at 1pm GMT (5am PST, 8am EST, 5.30pm IST, 10pm AEST).
Our #AskALLi video salons are interactive. You can make comments or ask questions during the live session.
Receive A Reminder
Sign up here to receive an email reminder from us about the upcoming session.
Listen to the Podcast
If you don’t use Facebook, each salon is also produced as a podcast. Listen to the #AskALLi podcast each week by subscribing below
#AskALLi on Social Media
The Alliance of Independent Authors’ weekly Self-Publishing Advice Salons are part of the AskALLi campaign which pledges to answer any self-publishing question any author might have. You can follow the advice including blog, books and twitter chat, as well as the podcast, using the hashtag #AskALLi.