Established on the Creative Edge: Monday Motivator Week 36, 2019
Are you looking forward to the creative week ahead? Do you know what you intend to create this week? Our theme for creative flow practice this week will be: Established on the Creative Edge.
Below is the map of my creative intentions for my author business for this week (Week 36 Q3 2019), under the hats a creative entrepreneur must wear: maker, manager, marketer. Do you know yours? Join us to map your creative week.
Go Creative! Flow Practice Theme: Week 36, 2019: Established on the Creative Edge
This week Go Creative flow practice explores how we establish a platform of safety so we can dive into risk.
In Inspiration Meditation and F-R-E-E-Writing we’ll be exploring questions like:
- As creatives and creativepreneurs (CEs), what risks are we currently taking? Are these the right risks for us, right now?
- What conditions in our lives give us stability while we experiment? Which are destabilizing?
- How do meet our need to take risks without descending into chaos or creatively crippling anxiety? How do we cope with overwhelm or distraction?
- How can we take more of the right kinds of risk, while staying rooted in creative safety?
Go Creative! Flow Practice is based on the premise that the expert best placed to answer those questions is you. Creative you.
In our Facebook group, we use the profoundly powerful practices of inspiration meditation and f-r-e-e-writing to go within for those answers.
Mapping Creative Intentions Week 36, 2019
In our Go Creative! in Business group, each Monday we outline our creative intentions to each other. And then we follow up on a Saturday with what we’ve actually accomplished during the week. What’s unique about our group is that our report is given under the three hats a creative entrepreneur must wear: that of Maker (who produces), Manager (who processes) and Maximizer (who promotes). Join the group to map your intentions and log your accomplishments.
Here are my intentions for the coming week:
- MAKER: Work on my Creative Self-Publishing book has to pause, while I prepare its accompanying webinar for presentation at Digital Book World and the Self-Publishing Advice Conference. It’s called: Creative Self-Publishing: Optimising Platforms, Formats and Income Streams
- MANAGER: Is embarking on the final website makeover, preparing for the reopening of The Creativist Club
- MARKETER: Setting up some podcast interviews.
That’s what I’ll be up to in my author business. What about you? What will you be producing, processing or promoting this week?
Do pop over to our Go Creative! in Business Facebook group, where we support and motivate each other. It’s completely free, there’s no selling or self-promotion, and you can leave anytime if it isn’t the right fit for you. You’ve nothing to lose and it may be just the creative boost you need.
If you’ve been motivated, moved or inspired by my writing or any of my work, please consider becoming a patron.
If you already do support, then a deep bow.
Thank you. Sonas mór leat. Namaste.