One of the questions from our next #AskALLi Members Q&A and Self-Publishing News: Help! Someone is Pirating My Book
This is where Partner Liaison and US Ambassador, Michael La Ronn and I answer members’ current self-publishing questions.
Questions this month include:
- Help! Someone is pirating my book.
- My publisher went out of business and took my book with them. What do I do?
- How do I get an editor to read my fantasy book?
- I’m writing a children’s book and looking for an illustrator. What are the most important questions I should be asking the illustrator?
- Should I create a coloring book as a companion to my children’s book?
How to Attend the Live Salon Online: Help! Someone is Pirating My Book
Go to this video page just before we’re due to start on Saturday 17th August at 1pm GMT (5am PST, 8am EST, 5.30pm IST, 10pm AEST) Facebook will notify you to tune in.
I hope to see you there.
Till then, happy writing, publishing and creating!
Catch Up – #AskALLi Self-Publishing Fiction and Non-Fiction Salon: Branding Books, Branding Author Name(s)
In this inaugural podcast, Boni, Adam and I discussed branding best practices, such as factors to take into account when deciding between branding the author versus having the branding focused on the book, or the book series, and pen names.
If you missed it, you can watch a replay of the Facebook Live session here. Or you can listen to the audio podcast on the Alliance of Independent Author’s Self-Publishing Advice Center’s podcast page.
Register to Receive A Reminder
If you’d like to receive a reminder about this and future salons, fill in the form below.
If you’ve been motivated, moved or inspired by my writing or any of my work, please consider becoming a patron.
If you already do support, then a deep bow.
Thank you. Sonas mór leat. Namaste.