Indie Poetry Please! Call for Submissions August 2020
For information about Indie Poetry Please! go here.
We’re now taking submissions for the August editions of Indie Poetry Please! Here’s how to enter your poetry.
Indie Poetry Please! Registration
Registration is a dual process, by email and on Patreon.
- EMAIL sign up: Use this form to register your interest in appearing on the show.
- Follow on PATREON: Follow my Patreon page here. This is where the poems are submitted. Following is free and instructions on how to follow are here) Once followed, you will also receive details about each month’s show and a weekly self-publishing advice roundup from the Alliance of Independent Authors, on Patreon.
- CALLOUT: Monthly callout. Once registered, each month you will receive a public callout (by email and on Patreon) to submit your poems.
Indie Poetry Please! Submission
Submit up to three poems.
- SUBMIT: Submit your poems here.
- QUOTA: Up to three poems only for each show. Paste one long (40+ lines) or up to three short poems in the box provided (link provided by email), one poem per box. Please do not submit more, this will disqualify your entry.
– Should your poems be selected for the podcast, we may broadcast any of the details you submitted through the registration form, or in email correspondence.
Even if not selected for the podcast, the poems submitted on Patreon will be read by many other poets, by my patrons, and by other followers.
I look forward to reading your poetry.