The Indie Poetry Please! podcast is a segment of The Self-Publishing Poetry Podcast from the Alliance of Independent Authors, celebrating all that’s best in indie poetry publishing.
Indie Poetry Please! Podcast for Poetry Lovers: How to Tune In
Sign up here to receive a podcast alert to your email box, together with new poems from me, and other poetry news.
Indie Poetry Please! Podcast for Poets: How To Submit
- REGISTER: Fill this form and send us information about the poems and you, the poet.
- FOLLOW ON PATREON: Follow this page so you receive submission alerts (Following is free but you will need to sign up to Patreon. Follow instructions are here)
- SUBMIT YOUR POEMS THROUGH PATREON: Each month you will receive a public callout on Patreon for submissions. Use the comment box on that post to submit your poems for selection by copying and pasting the text of your poems there.
- SUBMIT UP TO THREE POEMS. We want one long (40+ lines) or three short poems, with one poem per comment box in Patreon. Please do not submit more, this will disqualify your entry.
- Submission is free.
- Indie Poetry Please! is not an open mic. Various considerations go into deciding who to broadcast, including our theme of the month, getting a spread of genres and many other factors.
- Orna Ross patrons have priority but neither submission nor patronage guarantee broadcast
- Even if not selected for reading on the podcast, the poems will be enjoyed on the Patreon page by many other poets, by my patrons and other followers
- Should your poems be selected for the podcast, we may broadcast any details you submit here, through the registration form, or in correspondence, unless requested otherwise.
- If you have any questions, Sarah can help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up here to receive a monthly submission reminder, together with new poems from me, and other poetry news.
Dalma and I very much look forward to reading your work.