I’m upgrading my Facebook page and its free giveaway.
If you’d like a copy of ‘Inspiration Meditation: A Guide For Writers Artists & Everyone’, go across now and like the page — soon it will no longer be available for free.
I’m also looking for feedback on the book, as I’m putting together a new edition for print.
If you’ve done the meditation or read the book or listened to the audio, I’d be unendingly grateful if you could find a few minutes to drop me an email about your experience.
Please feel free to be critical. I may not agree with everything you say but it will all be useful to me — and, I hope, to others.
Here are some questions that might help.
- What works best for you in the book/audio?
- What doesn’t work?
- What could be improved?
- Do you understand the method?
- Did you learn anything new about the connection between inspiration and meditation?
- Did you learn anything useful about creative intelligence?
- Is there anything else you’d like to know about those subjects?
- Is anything missing from the book?
- Any other comments?
Many thanks in advance for your help.