Latest From the Self-Publishing Advice Blog: Self-publishing Advice Conference Highlights
This week, among other things, Dan Holloway brings us the highlights from ALLi’s Self-publishing Advice Conference at the London Book Fair 2018
Other Self-Publishing Advice
AskALLi Members’ Q&A Podcast for April took place, with Michael La Ronn and Dan Blank answering questions such as:
- Should I attempt to query a book reviewer even if I know they won’t accept me?
- Is Babelcube a good service for authors looking to translate their works into foreign languages?
- Is it advisable to use an agent for foreign rights sales?
- What are the benefits of Smashwords Interviews?
- How much plot/detail should I include in my author bio and book description?
John Doppler brings us the third and final part in his Indie Author Self-Defense – Impersonation.
And finally, as always, we come to Dan Holloway’s regular indie author news round-up. This week he brings us all the highlights from a hugely successful London Book Fair, and ALLi’s 24-hour online Self-Publishing Advice Conference; Createspace’s massive oversight; Kobo’s French move; and technological updates relevant to us Indie’s – AI, Blockchain, and Creativity.