Please Note: All previous editions of the Go Creative! books have been withdrawn. The new, completely revised and updated, series will launch at Digital Book Work in October.
To pre-order Go Creative! A Map For Creative Entrepreneurs, sign up below.
The Go Creative! Series
This series is aimed at those who (want to) run a passion-powered business that has a positive impact in the world.
Authors, life coaches, healers, activists, artists, filmmakers, performers, gamers, makers, coders, activists… Movers and shakers of all kinds
Most business advice is profit-powered, conventional and mechanical. This series is a complete guide to growing a creative business the creative way–from a bestselling indie author who also runs a leading global publishing nonprofit.
- What is a creativepreneur and what does it mean to go creative?
- How to dissolve creative business block
- The Importance of Creative Flow Practice for a creative in business and four such practices that will transform your business (and your life)
- The three hats every creativepreneur must wear: Maker (products and services); Manager (processes); and Entrepreneur (growth)
- The seven possible business models for creatives
- The sequence of creative success
- How to make more time and more money
- How To stop struggling and tap your own innate creative capacity to bring your business to success–your way
This Free-Writing Notebook is designed to accompany the book F-R-E-E-Writing: Unblocking Life’s Flow but can also be used independently. Full...Click to Buy
Beyond The “Law” of Attraction: A Creativist Compendium
This compendium is a collection of extracts from some of my books: novels and poems as well as books from the Go...Click to Buy
Go Creative! Starter Pack
This is a work-rest-play book for creative entrepreneurs. It combines selected starter information from the Go Creative! series with exercises...Click to Buy