Please Note: All previous Go Creative! books have been withdrawn and the new, revised and updated series for creative entrepreneurs is now in pre-launch. Each book will launch when enough people have expressed interest by pre-ordering.
To pre-order, sign up below. On launch day, you will receive notice of how to purchase.
You will be able to buy in print and ebook format, here on this website, or in your favorite online retail store. Scroll below for further details about the series and purchase those books that are currently available.
The Go Creative! Series
This series is aimed at creative entrepreneurs, those who (want to) run a passion-powered business that has a positive impact in the world.
Authors, life coaches, healers, activists, artists, filmmakers, performers, gamers, makers, coders, activists… Movers and shakers of all kinds
This series is a complete guide to growing a creative business the creative way–from an indie author who runs a successful self-publishing business and a leading nonprofit.
- What is a creativepreneur and what does it mean to go creative?
- How to dissolve creative business block
- The importance of Creative Flow Practice for a creative in business and practices that will transform your business (and your life)
- The three hats every creativepreneur must wear: Crafter (practices and produces); Director (paces and processes); and Entrepreneur (pitches and publishes)
- The seven business models for creatives
- The sequence of creative success
- How to make more time and more money
- How To stop struggling and tap your own innate creative capacity to bring your business to success–your way
This F-R-E-E-Writing Notebook is designed to accompany the book F-R-E-E-Writing: Unblocking Life’s Flow but can also be used independently. Full...Click to Buy
A Creativist Compendium: Creative Business, Creative Live
This compendium is a collection of extracts from some of my books: novels and poems as well as books from the Go...Click to Buy
Go Creative! Starter Pack
This is a work-rest-play book for creative entrepreneurs. It combines selected starter information from the Go Creative! series with exercises...Click to Buy
Go Creative! in Business Book 1: Producing. Processing. Positioning
The 3 Pathways to Profit for Creative Entrepreneurs Creative business is not a contradiction in terms. In the Alliance of...Click to Buy