Creation is not a thing, it’s a way; not an object but an attitude.
Sure, it’s important to think what (product) but much more important to act how (practice).
To choose the creative way is to choose to be:
- Engaged (not apathetic)
- Attentive (not habitual/routine)
- Self-directed (not led by others)
- Active (not passive/apathetic)
- Spirit/heart (not head) centred
- Accepting (not resistant)
- Sincere (not disingenuous)
- Willing (even when nervous)
- Allowing (not pre-judging)
- Inner (not outer) referred
COMMENT on this blog or give feedback at The Guestbook.
WANT MORE LIKE THIS? Have it delivered to your EMAIL INBOX. Or SUBSCRIBE in a READER. All subscribers receive a free e-book: ‘Inspiration Meditation: A Guide for Writers Artists & Everyone’.