Here’s an advance peek at some of the broadcasts (in Facebook live video and audio podcast) coming soon from the Alliance of Independent Author’s #AskALLi.
#AskALLi Members Q&A and Self-Publishing News: What is hybrid publishing?
This is the session where ALLi Partner Liaison and US Ambassador, Michael La Ronn and I answer members’ current self-publishing questions.
Questions this month include:
- I’m struggling with formatting my paperback. What should I do?
- Help! My publishing is withholding my royalties. Can I file a class action lawsuit?
- What is hybrid publishing and should I consider it?
- I’ve been approached by a foreign literary agency about translating my book. What should I do?
- Should I create a coloring book companion to my children’s book?
How to Attend the Live Salon Online: What is hybrid publishing?
Go to this page just before we’re due to start on Saturday 21st September at 1pm GMT (5am PST, 8am EST, 5.30pm IST, 10pm AEST) Facebook will notify you to tune in.
Catch Up – #AskALLi Self-Publishing Fiction & Non-Fiction Salon: Book blurbs and hooks
What is the structure of the perfect book blurb? Adam Croft, Boni Wagner-Stafford and I analyse power words and emotional resonance, along with the necessary elements to hook your reader and encourage them to buy.
Plus three must-do top tips. You will never flounder around what to post in a book description again.
If you missed it, you can watch a replay of the Facebook Live session here. Or you can listen to the audio podcast on the Alliance of Independent Author’s Self-Publishing Advice Center’s podcast page.
If you’ve been motivated, moved or inspired by my writing or any of my work, please consider becoming a patron.
If you already do support, then a deep bow.
Thank you. Sonas mór leat. Namaste.