Your Monday Motivator: Defining Creative Success
The theme of this week’s Monday motivator mailout is: what is creative success, for you?
There is a five-step sequence to setting your own definition and taking yourself there:
- Personalise: list needs, wants, cravings and passions — and uncover mission
- Pare Down – Create your own market by going core and establishing “mashion” (where passion and mission meet)
- Productise – Create the right products and projects for this time (forget the rest for now)
- Produce – more, faster, better – Ignite that passion, add fun to your preparation and optimise your personal rhythm and pace.
- Publicise – to optimal effect online and off – Communicate in your own unique way and use the “stop and drop” technique for what’s not working.
- Partner – amplify your reach – Set up joint (ad)ventures with the right people).
Get more information about how to do this, and be supported on the way through, by joining our Monday Motivator mailout group,
Just click the pic. (You’ll also get a free book!)
Then drop me a line and tell me what you’re intending to create.