Going Creative: How Is It For You?
Last Week: Go Creative… With Billy Connolly
I’m working on a nonfiction book that needs your stories.
Go Creative: It’s Your Native State! will outline my understanding of creative intelligence and its value for writers, artists & everyone.
Sooo… when you have a minute, and if you’re willing, I’d be delighted if you could respond to any of these:
- Has the concept of creative intelligence made a difference in your life?
- What does being creative mean to you?
- Do you self-sabotage? How?
- Did/do you F-R-E-E-Write? When? Why? And what has been your experience over time?
- Did/do you meditate? When? Why? And what has been your experience over time?
- What other activities feed your inspiration/creative intelligence? Do you do them? How often?
- Ever been blocked? Share your pain. How did you get out of it?
- Tell me your creative history.
An answer to any of the above will be tremendously useful, not just to me but to gadzillions (I hope) of other writers, artists and readers who are coming to know the value of a creative approach to life and work.
You will therefore be doing your bit, making a difference, rocking the world…
And don’t we creative types just love to do that?
Many thanks in advance.
p.s. Can you also forward this request on to any other creative bods you know?
DON’T MISS A THING: Sign up to receive The Go Creative Blog direct to your Inbox.
SPREAD SOME CREATIVITY: Know anyone who could Go Creative? Sure you do. So be nice to them (and me!) by letting them know about this blog. WordPress have made it super-quick and easy to email a friend or post a link to Facebook, Twitter or oodles of others by using the “Share This” button below. Yes, that green squiggle below left. So please do: Share This.
Next Week: The ABC of Go Creative