discussion about writing and publishing options for poets these days
readings from self-publishing poets in the segment called Indie Poetry Please!
- advice on how to self-publish poetry books for pleasure and profit
Indie Poetry Please! How To Submit Your Poems
- 1. RECORD: Record a quality MP3 audio recording of you reading your three favorite/best poems. You can use your phone for this but the recording must be done in a quiet place and be broadcast quality.
- Indie Poetry Please! is not an open mic. Various considerations go into deciding who to broadcast, including our theme of the month, getting a spread of genres and many other factors.
- Orna Ross patrons have priority but neither submission nor patronage guarantee broadcast.
- Even if not selected for reading, the poems will be enjoyed on that page by many other poets, by my patrons, and by other followers
- If you have any questions, Sarah can help. email@example.com
Dalma and I very much look forward to hearing and reading your work.
The Self-Publishing Poetry Podcast: How To Attend
- Follow my Patreon page here (following is free)
- Watch out for your reminders and turn up to the Alliance of Independent Authors Facebook Page, on the last Monday of the month at 7pm BST, London time.
- Register here if you would like to receive a link to the podcast when released. You’ll also receive other indie poetry news and regular free books and bonuses
You can find more about the podcast on the Alliance of Independent Authors Ask ALLi Podcast Page.